SSL Certificates are available for your website, email boxes or server to provide peace of mind for your clients and customers.
Advantages of Installing an SSL Certificate
- Enable your website or eCommerce site to be PCI Compliant - banks and payment gateway modules often now require this.
- Protect payments and credit card transactions online via encryption via a Secure Socket Layer.
- Help your business and online website presence to be Trusted and seen as legitimate, helping your overall site reputation and brand.
- Optimise your website for better SEO, as Google and major Search Engine providers favour websites with better security in place.
- Give your business and online website presence 3rd party validation, so customers and clients know they're sending information to the right person and not a fake site or email address trying to trick them.
- Makes Fraud, Identity Theft and Hacking sensitive data very difficult.
SSL Certificate Validation & SEO
Your website, email addresses and company profile are validated by 3rd parties such as WebTrust with a seal of security approval. This ensures your online reputation stays intact and users are safe in knowing they are dealing with a legitimate organisation. An added advantage of this is extra website Search Engine Optimisation or SEO through your site being preferred due to being seen by Search Engines and Google as 'Safe' and much more secure.
Hosting York offer a range of SSL Certificates from security providers such as Thawte, Symantec and Comodo. You can order an SSL online: https://www.yorkshire.hosting/portal/ssl-certificates.php
If you're interested in how an SSL Certificate could benefit your website, email boxes or servers then please contact us for a free consultation.
Prices & Services
News & Latest Products
Yorkshire Broadband and Phone
Yorkshire Cloud plans upgraded for enhanced security
Now accepting Debit/Credit Cards as well as Direct Debit
Great value Cloud Storage & Sync packages